Wednesday, October 6, 2010

college life .. ^____^

i Love my college life .. there's so many events that to my college life .. Sometimes sad, but almost is happy and happier.. First I study in STI Bacoor .. in just one year .. but in that one year .. I have a lots of friends .. true friends .. and in STI Bacoor I met my boyfriend .. But after a year .. i need to transfer in STI Lucena .. because my family move in Lucena .. so I need to go with them because they are my family.. My first day in STI Lucena is tragic .. because I have no friends at all .. I feel very very alone .. and very out of place .. But after a week .. i met some girls .. and they are my friends now .. I thank God that He give them to me .. because I'm so blessed that i met them all .. ^____^

www.sti.edu

0 LoveLy comments .. ^___^:

Post a Comment